Monday, November 3, 2008

Mondays!!




I woke up at 5 this morning to get a jump on the day. It's so much easier to work when you don't have kids screaming. The time change has really messed up sleep schedules at our place. Tyler came down at 6 and watched me work until everyone else woke up. The entire time he was behind me requesting songs for me to play on itunes. Mainly from the Shrek soundtrack. I've seen the movie 30 million times and could sing the lines to every tune. Helped the time pass while I was editing some family photos.

I decided to enter a couple of photos in the Call of the colors Cedar Rapids Gazette photo contest. Today is the deadline. Usually I have a plan, but just decided to submit some I took of the kids last month. 3 years ago, I got the biggest picture on the front page. Nothing since then.

No comments:

Post a Comment