Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's been WAY too long!



I promise I will never space my posts this far apart again! Life has been crazy busy here. I'm trying so hard to balance the kids and work at the same time. Than I forget Mamma needs a little time to herself as well, but right now...not happening.

This is a picture of our dog, Gabe (looking rather regal) that I entered in a "photoshop your pet" contest on smugmug.com. Paste the below into your browser, then vote and comment on it so I can make some CASH-OLA. Please.

http://photoshopyourpet.smugmug.com/gallery/6412905_8eiXK#424489051_96Sdj

Also, my friend Lindsay's adorable baby Nicole's picture is posted on here because she's just so darn cute.

I've been working on promotional materials and open house stuff for Nadia's salon & spa, a brochure design for Nevaeh day spa, a brochure design and some web site banners for Dog Gone it, a new logo and ads for Select Construction, Tudor Rose logo revisions, Siebke Hoyt banners among other things. Oh...and did I mention a CRAP-LOAD of family Christmas pictures as well?

Justin was just hired by the Supreme Court as a Juvenile Court Officer. Exciting news! We will have to learn how to spend holidays together now. I'm used to having to spend them alone with the kids. This will be a great change. It's going to take some adjusting and getting used to, but anything worth while always is.

So, tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Happy turkey day everyone! I'm planning to drive to Waterloo with the kids to meet my Mom for lunch, than back to Cedar Rapids for an evening with Justin and his family.

No comments:

Post a Comment