Thursday, October 23, 2008

Yay. I'm blogging.


Well, I am finally a blogger. Crazy. Thought it might be a good idea for friends and family to be able to see what I'm doing and how the kids are doing as well.

I'm a freelance graphic designer/photographer working out of my house so that I can spend more time with the family. It's kind of funny how I thought working at home would mean less hours and more family time when I seem to be working constantly.

I'm married to my best friend Justin and we have 3 freekin' fantastic kids together. Drew who is 4. Tyler is 2 1/2, and Jackson, or Jack just turned one. All boys. Insanity.

I've been up since 5am, running on only 4 hours of sleep and a pot of coffee, and I set up a blog when I should have been working. What a great start to the day.

I've got to get back to editing some pics, putting together a coffee table book for a wedding, and designing an online dog collar invoice. My life is sooo random. I'll post my stuff from time to time for all to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment