Thursday, October 30, 2008

Party Party Party


My life is complete insanity. I've been working my butt off on Halloween stuff for Drew's preschool party and putting together a costumes for the kids. Usually I work for weeks on my own costume but haven't been able to think about myself in the last month probably. So, Justin and my Halloween costumes are going to bite the big one this year. Oh well...

I was going to post some sweet shots of pumpkin carving with some friends on here but my camera's card must have died. I need to go buy a new one for tomorrow.

I've been working on some stuff for "Dog Gone It Designs," a couple's night invitation for Siebke Hoyt Jewelers, their November newsletter as well, a new personal brochure for Heather Morris (a local realtor), a marketing piece for Kerry Foods, and a logo and brochure design for a casket and urn company starting up the Corridor. Nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment